Cry me a river

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Me, Myself and I





                                              Me, Myself and I

         Each one of us is unique. Whether you proclaim yourself as son of God or not. Whether your thin and skinny or your stout. Whether your black or white. That makes each of us special. We are created equally yes, but we are different from one another. I call myself unique, why? It all goes down to me, myself and I.
         Usually, writing this type of draft would start by stating the name, but now I won't. Let's start something new. What I like about living is having all the time you want. I love or I would always keep myself preoccupied.

I usually read a lot when I am bored. Keeps me preoccupied. I usually read fictional stories and seldom nonfictional. I discovered this online reading site called wattpad and I  sometimes read e-books or electronic books.










I also love to draw but although its my passion, my works would not seem to be that good. I really love anime. Drawing anime characters rather copying them is my hobby. My favorite anime is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, its basically japanese but its subtitled that's why we could still understand the whole plot of it. Drawing them is very difficult, though I practice at some points of time. 









I really love rhetoric too. Whether its spoken or written. Rhetoric is the art of speaking or writing. Well, in terms of writing I love creating literary works such as poems or essays like this one. Why I make such fuzz about it? Well because of the people around me most especially my friends. They don't only inspire me but they also help me. 











Writing, its like a bliss, like a child, a delicate flower. You have to take care of it, nurture and wait for it and be patient about it. Because you cannot taste the sweetness of
something without tasting the bitterness of failure. Me? I am not that good in writing but I constantly practice. That's my life's motto; "Practice makes something perfect". Constant practice and you will not believe of what it will become. I also love speaking. In my previous years I would seem to be timid and have this long term fear of standing infront and talking to lots of people but I have overcome this fear of mine after joining the Ateneo Senior Summer Program. 



Oh, I almost forgot, I am Rylle Adriane N. Galvez and I am 15 years old. I am the youngest son in our family. I am currently studying at the Zamboanga City High School Main and I am at my 4th year here. It's my last year here so I am really aiming for the top. Now that's a secret.
        I am unique, I am different from you and them. God planned that. Diversity is one of his plans. And You and Me are his greatest plans.   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment